BioBacto is a multi-purpose sanitiser & disinfectant for use in all areas where the highest standards of hygiene are required.
- Broad spectrum of activity – effective against bacteria (including salmonella & E. coli), viruses, moulds and yeasts
- Suitable for use in food areas
- Defra Approved (General orders)
- Meets the requirements of EN1276 at 1:40 dilution
- One 5 litre pack makes up to 200 litres of ready to use solution
A new generation broad spectrum sanitiser & disinfectant. BioBacto is tolerant of organic matter and can be used effectively in both hard and soft water. It is effective against viruses, bacteria (including salmonella) and fungi. High surfactant content maximises surface activity and penetration.
Instructions for use
Apply with a cloth, mop, sponger or soaking. Rinse or allow to air dry. Rinsing of floors is not necessary unless they are to be waxed or polished. Routine use 25ml per litre of water – minimum contact time 5 minutes Use in low temperatures (refrigerated) areas 30ml per litre of water – minimum contact time 30 minutes
Food handling areas, Food stores, General cleaning
1 litre & 5 litre.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Safety data sheets
Oops, something went wrong...